Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil in a Midnight Mass

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Devil in a Midnight Mass - Page 2 Empty Re: Devil in a Midnight Mass

Post  Ushsi Shadow Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:02 pm

She had been in his bathroom strangely. She wasnt using it more looking at herself. She looked to much like her mother, who didnt even know she was alive right now. Shiver ran down her spine, a slow and silent sigh slipping from her pinkish lips. "Why...?" she asked herself and wiped her makeup off, her eyeshadow and eyeliner was all so would ever wear. She looked at the sink and wanted to stab herself or something. She promised her mom she never would. Sigh. She never liked that she did that now days.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-12

https://unkowncurse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:14 pm

He silently walked into the bathroom and placed his hand on her sholder when he saw her. "Hey, kid, the alarm is down. I told them you had escaped, cause telling them you were never here is as good as impossible." He looked at her face in the mirror. "Are you okay? You look a bit troubled." He said as he noticed she had wiped all her make up off. He took a towel and wiped her make up from her hand. "Its not safe for you to remain in this base. Im going to try and find a way to get you out."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:02 pm

Her optics moved to him in the mirror. She held her emotions back. "Yea...I guess I'm okay." she muttered and looked back at herself, sighing deeply and turning away from the mirror. She looked at him and then at the floor. "Okay...tha...thanks." She whispered, studdering the last part. Why was he helping her? She thought it was strange. She shivered out from under his touch and kept her optics on the floor.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:26 pm

He let go of her sholder and walked back out of the bathroom. "I think I found a way to get you out." He opened a locked door, came back out with some clothes similar to the soldiers and walked back into the bathroom. He placed them on the sink next to her. "Pull those on. Then I might be able to get you out when the guards change." He walked back out of the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He then sat down against the wall next to the door and opened his cell, checking for any new texts.
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:30 pm

Ushsi simply grabbed the clothes, slipping them over her own clothes. 'Handy..' she thought to herself as she pulled her hair up into a lightly pulled pony tail. She made her eyes go extremely dark so people wouldnt notice her, and opened the door. She walked by him and sighed. "These arent that bad..." she laughed at herself and then sighed. "Eyes look different right?" she asked quietly.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:36 pm

He laughed in himself and grinned on the outside. "Nope, they are very comfortable actuly." He closed his cell and looked up into her eyes. "They look diffrent enough not to get noticed." He got up and grabbed his sword from one of the shelves. "Time to go. I have to get you out of her quickly and then I have to leave on a mission." The empty wall went open again. "And I suggest its best if you stay close to me. If you get lost here, the chance that you find me before they do is equal to zero." He walked out into the hallway, waiting for her.
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:39 pm

Ushsi nodded once and followed him quietly into the hall. She kept her eyes on him and noted the camera to her left at the end of the longer hall. She held back her emotions wanting to snarl at it deeply. She held it in her throat and walked a little before she stopped waiting for him to go an lead her.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:48 pm

He walked passed her as all the other soldiers parted for him and her. He had a grin on his face as he heard a few of the other soldiers mumble. A lot about him but mostly about her. Most were suprized a female soldier walked out of his room, alive, and at the same time as him. He walked down another hallway that led to the exit of the base. When he nearly reached the exit he was stopped by an officer a rank higher then him. The man started complaining that he wasnt in time for his mission and he should leave on the mission at once. He sighed and the officer then gave him the command to take Ushsi with him. Before Dracule could go in against the command, the officer had already left. "Great, now were in trouble."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:53 pm

Ushsi had heard all of what they muttered under their tounges and kept her face calm. She smiled at some of them but mostly looked angery. She had stopped when he did and held a gasp back. "Um...yea." she blinked her eyes normal agian. No body noticed them but she quickly tried to fix them agian, failing. "Lets go...okay?" she kept her optics on him.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:39 am

He sighed and walked into a huge hallway. "Listen, you are new on this base and they put me in charge of your health and training. So if they ask you any questions, tell them to ask me, or we might get into trouble." He said as they arrived into a hallway with a few helicopter platforms. He took a backpack and two headsets from the table and threw the back pack with the headset to her. "The bag contains medical suplies and the headset is so you can talk to me at all times." He said as he placed the headset on his ear and sat down in a helicopter that was about to take off. "Hurry up."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:29 pm

She caught the headset, placing it on her ear and sighed. She pulled the backpack onto her back quickly. She kept her bangs in her eyes as she sat down next to him and sighed gently. She whispered a 'why did I ever come here...' and waited for the helicopter to fly off. And she simply stared at the Vanra.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Dracule sighed too as he sat on the edge of the helicopter. He pushed the talk button on the headset so that she would hear him over the noise of the helicopter. "Sorry to get you involved into this, kiddo, but we had no other chance of getting out." He pulled out a black box and opened it. He pulled out two sky blue contact lenses and placed them over his eyes. He looked around at the ground below. "A lot of activity down below, I wonder whats going on." He said as he saw objects move in the darkness thanks to the lenses. "They arent human, thats for sure. I think they belong with you, kiddo."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:58 pm

Ushsi hadnt needed the headset but she turned it on anyways. She listened to him, her hearing stretching below. She drifted her gaze to him and sighed. "You think so?" she asked weary that others might be listening to them as they talked. Her people were down there. She felt like jumping out right now and telling them to run, but chose to ignore the feeling. She looked at him, yawning some, she gently placed her head on his shoulder closing her weary eyes for a second, whispering things. "Thanks...you shouldnt be in the military...you arent like the others." she said as she opened her eyes agian, and moved her head off him.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:03 pm

He looks at the people down underneath them and sighed. "I dont belong with them either. Im a combination of you both. Im an outcast, a monster." He looked at his hand. "I dont belong to either." He looked at her. "Im an experiment. I lost my humanity and now I am on my own for the rest of my life."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:12 pm

She looked at him and shook her head. "I'll be here...you wont have to be alone unless you want it. Okay?" she tilted her head at the word okay, a grin on her face. He wasnt going to be like that with her. Only she could be like that. She then looked down. "And if you think about it...I am an outcast to. I was THEE first...and well Im older then everyone around me. I have unlimted numbers around me, I grow slowly...and it sucks..." she blinked, her eyes duller once more.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:20 pm

He kept looking at her, laying on the floor of the helicopter. "Yes, but you were born that way. I was created. I was human a long time ago." The lenses started to make a scan of her. A file appeared on the left upperside of the lenses where he could read everything of her. "I am the first and only 'created' one. And thats why I belong nowhere."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:25 pm

"True..." she looked at him then back out at the sky. She froze some water in the air and formed it into a ball and started tossing it up, the gloves making it so she didnt drop it. She sighed and closed her eyes focusing her engery on controling the movements of the ice in her palms.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:30 pm

After a while the helicopter landed somewhere in a distant city. For some reason the city was deserted as Dracule jumped out before the helicopter even had hit the ground. He landed on a rooftop. "Why do they always send me to the cities that are empty, yet packed with enemies?" He said as he looked at the helicopter land 3 streets away from him. "You better be carefull, the quiet cities are often the most dangerous."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:37 pm

She jumped out after he had and growled slightly. She knew this once forsaken town. "This is Draken City." she whispered to Dracule, still weary to step forward. "And I know that its dangerous...but I can handle myself." she snapped a look at him then at the surrounding city. "Whyd he land...over there?" she asked not happy that they did that somwhat. She had ice on her fingertips and she was ready to pull her scythe out of thin air and attack something. She grumbled slightly.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:46 pm

Dracule ran and jumped from building to building until he landed on hers. He opened her backpack and pulled out 4 metal wierd shaped poles. "Ill need these." He then walked into a portal as he placed the poles in a square around the circle. He lenses then showed a digital scan of the area. "The buildings seems to be intact mostely, but still be carefull where you put your feet down."

Last edited by Dracule Vanra on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Ushsi closed her eyes, a bright flash came from her, frozen quickly. She phased over slowly, her hair losing all color yet still glimmering slightly. Her closed eyes changed brighter and bloodthristy. Emotionlessly she face was. She the kicked the ice shattering, but not hitting anything but Ushsi's melting thoughts. She stood there, her teeth bared and her eyes open agian. "Hmm better..." she mutttered to herself. She had always liked this form better then her other 'human' appearence. She curled her upper lip into a small smile and nodded. "Im not stupid...I can tell where to now step." she said this, her voice chiming some.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:48 am

Dracule jumped from one building to the next. "Im just telling you kid, you cant be carefull enough around these places." He ran on the roof of a tall building and leaped off, jumping over the main street of the city and into a window of the building at the other end of the street. He rolled and got back up. "I hate these missions. You dont even know that something is out here." He said as all of the sudden a mail popped up at the edges of his eyes. The sender was unknown, but the title 'Run' was more then enough to tell him something was wrong. Dracule started running back out of the building and jumped out of the window he jumped in. About 3 seconds after he jumped out, the building exploded. Huge pieces of the building go shattered in all directions as Dracule jumped from the one pieced of metal or stone to the other, breaking his fall with it.
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:56 am

Ushsi had watched with a strange interest. "Now that was...awesome...but who and what did that when we are here!?" she asked her tone serious and dark. She pulled out her cellphone and looked at everything in her phone, falling onto one picture of the now crazy Mayor of this town. She laughed quietly. "Nevermind..I know who." she had been friends with the young Mayor, people didnt know but he was a cursed. When they found out they all left and drove him insane. She laughed agian.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:43 pm

Dracule cracked his fists. "Friend of yours? Cause if he is, then I am going to tell you now I am going to kick his ass." He whiped a bit of dust from his clothes as pieces of junk still fell and broke the ground around him. "Now, where is he? Cause I think he is what we are looking for around here." He looked around to see if anything else was moving or had a strange red light or timer on it.
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:31 pm

Ushsi sighed and took her just recently put away phone. She went to her contacts and looked up the Mayors number. She called it, not putting it to her ear. The ringtone was heard a few buildings away and she smiled at Dracule. She knew exactly where he was. She jumped off the roof, landing without a sound and gracefully spinned in a circle as she waited for Dracule. She knew that the Mayor, Jacon, would not attack someone with high power like Ushsi. She sighed and looked at Dracule.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down