Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil in a Midnight Mass

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Devil in a Midnight Mass Empty Devil in a Midnight Mass

Post  Dracule Vanra Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:34 pm

Dracule had a heavy bag hanging over one sholder as he walked up to the base. He looked around and noticed everything around the base was deserted. He walked up to a huge iron gate with a small screen next to it. He placed his finger on as he then showed his ID to a scanner. The gate slowly went open as he put the ID back under his shirt and sighed. "Man, they should realy fix the security system here." He walked in and looked at the bunker. "Still the underground design I see." He laughed as he looked behind him because he felt he was followed for some reason and noticed the guards were missing from their posts.
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Devil in a Midnight Mass Empty Re: Devil in a Midnight Mass

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:43 pm

Ushsi's small form, slipped behind the gaurds, their necks sliced and then disappeared as she touched them. She did this to any she saw. She was following a man she never saw before. She cloaked herself in a hanger near the outside of the base. This was were they took her a while ago. She watched the man go through clearence and hissed a little. That was a mistake. She pulled out a throwing needle as one of the nearby gaurds heard and killed him in a matter of milli-seconds. 'Now keep quiet' she thought to herself as her form moved after the man agian.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-12

https://unkowncurse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:49 pm

He pulled the bag from his sholder and placed it on the ground. Then tool his sword and placed it against the bag. He turned around and closed his eyes. The smell of blood. The sence that something was wrong. He opened his eyes again. "I don't know who you are and what you are doing here, but you dont have clearance to be here. Make yourself know, before I'm forced to erase your existance." He said with a grin as he was moving his hands behind his back at a high speed.
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:54 pm

Her form moved out infront of him quickly, less then a seond. "Fine." she made herself known. She stared at the man, her eyes red since she was now in her vampiric stage. Her eyes flahsed red as she remembered her last time here. Her white hair moved alittle, she grabbed it, pulling it to the fornt and over her shoulder. "I reckon you know who and what I am?" she asked quickly her voice like chimes but more like razors right now. She moved her tounge over one of her fangs then blinked her red optics. They got brighter as she waited.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:58 pm

He grinned and stopped the movements of his hands. "Hey, your that kid from that forest. How ya been. Listen, this isnt a good place to be for you. So I recon you go home before the bad men with the white coats come out and atleast try and catch you." He smiled as he grabbed his bag again. "Oh, and let the guards live next time, they are only human." He grabbed his sword and placed it on his back. He kept looking at her. "Or was there something you needed to tell me?"
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:05 pm

She laughed. "Me leave. Funny. No I'd rather not...humans hate me. Why shouldnt I kill them when they murder my people?" she hissed the words and then looked at him. "And did you just call me a 'kid'? Cause I'm older then you." she laughed agian. She found him funny now. Smartass she bet. She moved a little so a camera wouldnt see her taking to him. "Im going in there...wether you like it or not." she then turned quickly and gracully and walked into on hanger that lead to the labs.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:16 pm

He laughed again and walked with her so she wasn't spotted by the camera's. "Lets see. You want to get into a military back that a kilometer under the ground, only accesable by an elevator that has ID scans, then passed a hallway with about 1000 guards and then you think of getting back out once the alarms sounds and worst of all, once the first guy gets killed inside the base, I will get orders to erase you from this dimension. And for what reason exactly?" They came to the doors. "Listen, I could get you in but then you have to promise me that you will not kill anyone, go that?"
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:25 pm

She looked at him, slightly confused. "Why are you helping me?" she asked her voice without the razors now. Just chimes. Amazing, she wasnt going to kill anyone. Hard but possible. She grabbed his jacket and smiled. "I better make it to where I want. I promise I wont kill unless its you...then maybe" a devilish smirk plastered on her face now. A good team maybe...she thought to herself and then let go of him.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:04 pm

He kept grinning. "As if you have any chance of killing me." He placed his ID on the scanner again as the doors would slide open. "And I have my reasons to help you. And don't start wrecking anything else either. For all I know, you might end up destorying my room with it." He walked in, pulling her behind him and out of the view of the camera's. He stood on a metal platform and grinned. "Going down." As the elevator started to go down at a high speed.
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:55 am

She stayed behind him, smelling everything but mostly him since he was blocking her. She was confused on why he was helping a curse like her. She wanted and needed to go to the gene lab. She sighed a little behind him and jumped when the doors had opened to the labs below. She whispered only so he could here. "G..gene lab...please" she knew they had voice sensors here, so she had to keep quiet. She pushed another thought. "You know not to say anything...just think it and I'll reed it. so know I will be in your mind..." she thought into him and then closed her eyes.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:45 am

He smiled as he started walking to the gene lab. 'Hey, kid, why exactly you want to go to the gene lab? Or are you just interested in what they did to me there?' He grinned and noticed she was wondered about all this. 'Whats bothering you? The fact that a high placed soldier like me is helping the enemy, aka you?' He tought as he walked trough the hallway humming. 'Once we get inside the lab, there won't be any cameras or sensors anymore. You know, when something goes wrong, no one blaims the military cause there is no evidence.'
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:38 am

She sighed greatly. 'Its not you...and its mostly about me...I was held here when my parents died after I changed and attacked someone whos said it was better off if I died instead of them' she pushed the thought into his mind as she continued to walk at his side. Her eyes were brighter blue then ever, ready to hide if need be. She quickly noticed the gene lab and ran to the door and waited for the man to come and open the doors. She noted one lonesome docter. 'I wont kill, just knock out?' she asked in his head carefully olding her breathe now.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:19 pm

Dracule pulled his ID from under his shirt again. "You wont have to. He wont do you harm, but might ask some questions." He placed the ID on the scanner and the scientist turned around to look at who was coming in. Dracule smiled and pointed with his thumb to Ushsi. The man smiled and pressed a button as the doors went open. "Ok kiddo, you promised, no killing and no destroying."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:15 pm

She gulped and shivered. She moved her light bangs infornt of her glowing eyes, which didnt really help. She sidestepped into the lab and blinked at the man and then sighed. "E...evening." she said carefully. Her eyes moved to Vanra and she shivered. "Bad thing I promised." she whispered as she looked at the room. Painful memories flooded her mind and she flinched as the man stepped forward.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:29 pm

Dracule walked up to the man and shook his hand. "Hey, how have you been?" He looked at Ushsi and sighed. "You ok? You can trust this man, he used to work with your father." He said and put down he bag on a table. He then jumped up on the table. "Now, kiddo, why did you want to come here? As you can see, its not much that is down here in the gene lab."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:42 pm

Ushsi sighed deeply her memories going away soon. "I just wanted to talk if I could and if not I wanted to look at my blood and the files from when I was here...I know its in here." she said looking at the doctor then at Vanra. Her form swiftly moved to the wall some files were there. She tapped her finger on the desk infornt of it, grabbing her file. "Is it okay sir?" she asked this to the doctor and smiled a tad to show she wasnt a danger, yet.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:01 pm

The man laughed as he walked to Dracule. "Check all the files you want, miss Shadow. Just dont leave to many fingerprints." He said as he pulled the bag open and grabbed an injection pistol out that had a liquid with the same color as Dracule's eyes. "I had to be quick with retreiving them before the base in easteren europe fell. I was able to save about 30 of them." Dracule said with a sigh as he jumped from the table and walked to Ushsi. "Need help with looking?"
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:11 pm

She opened the file with her name on it. The words dangerous and need to be caught, caught her eye and she held back a laugh. It took her about two minutes to read the whole file 4 times. It was pretty large. Larger then the others except for, the Vanra standing near her. She wanted to take it but thought better since he was there. She looked at him and smiled gently. "Thanks..." then turning to the doctor she continued. "Umm do you know what happened to my p..p..parents?" she finally spat out. She looked at him, her eyes still bright then going back to her normal whichdid indeed look like her moms.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:20 pm

He sighed. "According to reports that have been officially released, they died on an experiment." He took a deep breath and sighed again. He pulled out two files behind her files and gave it to her. The files had the names of her parents on it with a red stamp Killed In Action. "Those files would be true if it wasnt for that fact that I could teleport them. They are still alive, but hunted by the military. They carry to many secrets and the army is out to destroy them. I know where they were last week, but I dont think they still are at the same place."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:31 pm

Ushsi didnt register what he had said for a minute, only flashing pictures of her parents in the files. He was tall, handsome and had a very kind face. Her mother, the eyes were the first thing she noticed along with the makeup she wore, kinda like her. Other then that she looked like she was a serious type execpt extremely caring. A longing made her finally register what he said. The except caught her attention first, then the teleporting the, finally them being alive. She hissed when he said the Military was after them. "Why are THEY being hunted!?!" she was buffled at this, they ran tests on her when she was little, but the ones that never even hurt her. Maybe that was why she was told they were dead. The tests had gotten painful after that. "It was my fault...cause the first infected one was me." she gasped slightly as she drew the information together. She growled slightly.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:08 am

He placed his hand on her head. "Hey, kiddo, you were born that way. Dont worry, you arent the reason they are hunted. It is because they know every secret about this place and what the military is doing here, and if that leaks out then the military will have to pay for everything. But, I am sure your parents are safe where they are now. Ill try and get into contact with them so that you can meet them... If you still want to meet them."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:29 am

She looked at him and shook her head. "Ju...just tell them Im still here...but dont tell them where or...what I've been doing." She sighed deeply and turned away. She used her mind to copy all the information to a computer at her hideout. She would need this info. She looked at him and then away once more. "Thanks...agian..." as she started to walk out, a member saw her and did a double take. "ITS USHSI S...SH...SHADOW!" she then froze and growled. 'Great...'
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:39 am

Dracule smiled. "Will do, kiddo." He walked back to the scientist as the member walked in and started yelling. Dracule acted quickly and knocked out the member. He then opened a portal behind Ushsi. "Get in kid, It goes to my room. It is still in the base, but its the last place they would search because its at the other side of the base." The alarm sounded and the door of the lab started to get sealed. "Ill come and get you when the time is near. Now hurry. And stay out of my closets."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:43 am

She looked at him and snarled somewhat. "Yes...fine." she ran through the portal wearly. She didnt know where it lead...and she didnt like not knowing. Would he beokay? Whould he turn her in? She didnt know...only for once in her whole life hoped. She hoped hed be okay, so he could tell her parents that the labs didnt kill her...that she missed them. She sighed as she stepped out of the portal and stood there not knowing anymore.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:58 am

The lights in the room went on automaticly when she stepped out. She arrived in a big room with no windows, but well lit. There were four doors in the room, one that lead to the bath room, one to a bed room and the two others closed and locked. The room looked a lot like a penthouse without windows, and underground. After a while the alarms went down. An empty wall went apart as Dracule walked in. He closed the door behind him and looked around for her.
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next