Shadows That Play Tricks

:: Downtown

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Shadows That Play Tricks

Post  Paine on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:39 pm

Paine nodded, slipping her numb palms into her pockets. She would watch her sister and wait, watching the look cross her face as she began to think about someone or something. "What are you think Sis?"
Paine
Paine
Human-Avian
Human-Avian

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:42 pm

She blinked. "oh..um nobody." she lied. To her sister. Great. She blinked agian and sighed deeply. She looked up as she started to walk, her hair blowing behind her. The day was almost done and she was waiting to see Cai agian. "Wonder where he is" she muttered to herself as she continued to walk.

Leader Of Cursed

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile http://unkowncurse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Paine on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:45 pm

Paine tried her hardest not to smirk as she overheard her sister mutering. "Wonder where who is Ushsi?" She gently bumped her sisters shoulder as if to dilodge the awnser from her sister. Glancing at Ushsi from the corner of her eye she would scan th area with her well trained fighter instinct. She didn't sense any foul sops in the general area.
Paine
Paine
Human-Avian
Human-Avian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow on Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:49 pm

Her face got red. "Well..um...Cai." she looked down at the ground, ice forming on her nose agian. Noting this only happened when she blushed. She smiled to herself. "He...hes cute and nice and well...." she continued to ramble about Cai as she blushed worse and worse to herself.

Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Paine on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:00 pm

Paine smiled at her sister, glad she had found someone to have a mild crush on that might lead to something more. She started to her her sister into a tiny run down cafe while she was destracted so they would be out of the rain. She attempted to herd her sister to a couple of chair.
Paine
Paine
Human-Avian
Human-Avian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:04 pm

She quickly made herself stop. " I cant like him...no...never" she hissed at herself and sat down at the table. She rested her head on her ice cold hand as she sat there. Her eyes flashed black as she was angery with herself. "How stupid am I!?" she asked herself as she was stupidly hating herself now. She didnt like him now. Over and done with. Hed only get hurt.

Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Paine on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:06 pm

"Ushsi...You need to calm down. There is nothing wrong with likeing him." She rested he hand on her sisters back and rubbed soothingly. Her sister was angry, she knew that, but anger was a blinding trait. "Calm down."
Paine
Paine
Human-Avian
Human-Avian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:12 pm

Her emotions faded, herself done. She looked at her sister, her eyes blank and cold. "Sorry sister. Couldnt control it. I am stupid,...he has to stay away now." She closed her eyes, her emotions resting. She blinked and covered her mouth as she yawned deeply. She looked at the moon that was blood red from the toxic in the air. She sighed agian.

Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Paine on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:17 pm

She looked at her sister for a moment then shook her head. HAving never evn sat down she turned and moved towards teh door. Reaching down she turned the nob and opened the door, stepping down at teh now pounding rai. She would be completely drenched in seconds.
Paine
Paine
Human-Avian
Human-Avian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:25 pm

She watched her leave. She sighed deeply and sat there alone agian. The way it always was. She needed noone to be there with her. Just herself was good enough. She looked at the table, tears in her eyes. Noone loved her...and if they did they would soon die by her causes. She shivered and a loud slam came from the closest counter. A cop. She sat there not even caring.

Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Paine on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Paine's gut clenched. Not a very good sign. Turning back around she ran towards teh cafe door, where her only family was at the moment. Just as she was about to burst through the door a cop blocked her way. Pulling an arm back she let it fly, hitting the man square in the jaw.
Paine
Paine
Human-Avian
Human-Avian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:36 pm

Ushsi sat there still, freezing to her spot. She had finally given up. Nothing to live for. She whimpered a little, tears ripping from her eyes. She couldnt stop herself from it. Her bangs covered her frozen tears and she cracked her fingers, stand, killing the gaurd fast then leaving past her sister. She walked into one of the other cops, ripping his throat out and then continuing to walk.

Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Paine on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:33 pm

Paine watched her sister for a moment before chasing after her. Reaching out she wrapped her arms over her sits arms and bond her. "Ushsi stop. You need to sot killing mindlessly. You are not stupid and you should fully like this boy! This isn't the awnser."
Paine
Paine
Human-Avian
Human-Avian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:44 pm

She chimed a whisper. "P..Paine." she then looked at her. "Why did you leave?" she asked the question, pain written in her face. "I really needed you...but you were...gone." she bit her bottem lip. "People said you were right to leave me alone...but I...I know they were wrong." she slipped out of her arms and sighed. "You can calm me down...still...remember in the Military base when we were in the same room? You got me to not kill the gaurds..." she smiled.

Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Paine on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:47 pm

Looking down at Ushsi she sigh, saddness showing on her features. "I had to leave, but i wasn't leaving you. When my parents found out i was infected they startedto hunt me down and besides i new you could watch yourself for a while. And yes i remember."
Paine
Paine
Human-Avian
Human-Avian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:56 am

She looked away. "I thought you hated me...since I am the worst Cursed one out there...the leader, the first, and if I will perish I shall be the longest lived one. " A yawn escaped her pale lips. Her makeup seemed to glow in the moonlight now. Her eyes mellowed out and she hugged her sister. "Im sorry..." she then turned, walking into a makeshift home. She was secretly living there now. It was safe from patrols since she made it look all wrapped up and she jumped onto the roof and walked to the stairs and walked down into her 'room'

Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2