Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything And Anything You'll Wanna Know! -Fill more in later when finished with story-

:: General :: Information

Go down

Everything And Anything You'll Wanna Know! -Fill more in later when finished with story- Empty Everything And Anything You'll Wanna Know! -Fill more in later when finished with story-

Post  Ushsi Shadow Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm

This is my own personal idea. I am creating a story for this forum since I had the idea in my head for a while now. Okay here it goes!

Cursed ones. They are mutants, outcasts with strange unlikely powers. Some can change into animals. Some into vampires and werewolves. We are all different from eachother. For many years, we lived in fear until the military caught ahold of one of us. We were then bred and tested by many. This went on for many many years. Caged inside buildings, you were alone in the world. That was until it broke out of what we were. Freaks. Cursed. Different. We turned into killers, hunters and animals. Some stayed calm and lived among the humans always on alert. Anu city is one of the few places humans can stay with the Cursed ones. That is where our story takes place.

Enjoy the forum please. And dont mock my idea. Its still a work in progress!!!

-Ushsi
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-12

https://unkowncurse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down