Devil in a Midnight Mass

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Devil in a Midnight Mass

Post  Dracule Vanra on Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:50 am

Dracule growled a bit as he walked at the building, cracking his fists. "Oh, hes so going to get it. Blowing up a building with me will in it." While walking he started to make a few handsigns. When he was finished with those, he stopped. "Hey kid, ever went to a diffrent dimension?" He grinned as all of the sudden the city disappeared with them in it. The city reappeared in a huge white area without any gravity. "Woops, sorry, let me change that." He made another handsign as the gravity changed to that of earth. "Welcome to my world." He laughed a bit and continued walking again.
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow on Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:30 am

Ushsi hadnt responded as he switched it. "Strange. I like it." she whispered, her voice catching. She closed her eyes, pulling her hand to her mouth covering her yawn. After a little while more, a loud sneeze came from Ushsi. Her form slunk back a little, somewhat ashamed of the sound. She then giggled and looked at him. "I think this is pretty interesting...if you ask me."

Leader Of Cursed

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile http://unkowncurse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra on Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:48 pm

He laughed again as he came closer to the building the sound came from. "Yeah, it comes in handy to stay undetected. Of course the military used me as a ... shield from humans spotting their bases. What do you think happened each time with the bermuda triangle." He grinned as he tought about the first few planes that just flew into dimension gates. "Best of all is, by the time I place this city back, less then a second would have passed on earth. So we got time."
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow on Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:17 pm

Ushsi laughed at his Bermuda triangle joke, and she looked around, senses still high alert. She finished her walk to where he would be and she sighed lightly. “Well take us back…” she muttered her voice trailing some as she didn’t want to meet her long lost friend again. He had lots of problems now…and she didn’t like it that much. As she waited for him she pulled a hand to her mouth and caught a simple yawn with it.

Leader Of Cursed

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile http://unkowncurse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3