Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Checking out the place

5 posters

:: Forest :: Forest :: Lake

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Checking out the place - Page 3 Empty Re: Checking out the place

Post  Dracule Vanra Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:24 am

Dracule looked at the new guy and grinned sadisticly. "No, no, you got it all wrong. You see, her people are protecting you and my people are killing you. So your taking your anger out on the wrong person." He laughed as he took a picture from him with his cell and looked him up in the database of the Army.
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:15 pm

Savanna reared up on her hind legs and smacked Eagle in the back of the head, with her claws kept in her paws of course. He fell to the ground from the force of the impact. "What do you think you are doing! Yelling at the leader like that! You should be ashamed. OUR kind never killed your people, if anything, your people killed us!" She looked down at Eagle, his face now covered in the mud he had landed in. She had a disgusted look on her face.
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:06 pm

Ushsi looked at him and outreached her hand. Her optics were on her follower. "Calm down" she tissed through her glistening fangs. She didnt need her to fight her own fights. She looked at Eagle and sighed. "She is right...we are more alike then you think...so calm yourself." she smiled at him then went serious.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-09-12

https://unkowncurse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kohana Wombliska Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:12 pm

"She's a leader?...this creature is a.... LEADER! My God where I come from that would never happen only the MAN is the LEADER of the tribe." Eagle scoffed but later regained his posure. "What are all your names and what is she?" Eagle pointed at Sacora. "It might be none of my buisness but what is that in your hand sir."
Kohana Wombliska
Kohana Wombliska
Were-Eagle

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:17 pm

"I am not a creature! I am Ushsi Shadow, born leader of the Cursed! I was thee FIRST one of our kind!" she growled in complaint. She calmed herself down so she wouldnt kill the boy infront of her. "She is Savanna, a were tiger. Like you she shares an animal soul. Yours is an eagle, hers is a tiger and mine whereas I have three forms. This human one, my vampire, dont ask about that one my dear...I know you dont know it. And lastly my jackal. We are the Cursed ones...we re killed and hunted down. So dont phase if you can help it." she stared at the boy.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:24 pm

He looked at the man and grinned. "New victim in the database." He laughed as he placed his cellphone in his pocket. "Im Dracule Vanra. High class soldier of the army and part human, part monster. So you better not get on my bad side or youd regret it. There is a reason I got to high class rank, and it isnt because I bribed a few officers."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:16 pm

::Isabelle walked in with a black hoody hidding her face as she looked to the ground. She took each step like she was walking around tiny pieces of glass, just ever so carefully. Her hands in the pockets of her black skinny jeans and her phone's corner sticking out of her shirt from its position in her bra. "So, are you guys just talking or are you really putting your ranks out there like they're not a Privilege?" She said this just before she bit her lip softly and looked up from the ground. Her blue eyes stard down on the one named Dracule. She couldn't read him or his expression. Who was this man and why did he feel that higher ranks make him better than others?::

Last edited by Isabelle BlackRose on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:22 pm

Ushsi eyed the girl for a second then noted it was a girl she met before. She muttered under her breathe the word 'Bells' and curled her corner lip up a tiny bit. Her eyes went brighter and she then looked at Dracule. "She is right. She earned hers...many times. Isabelle, or as I call her Bells, you have left for a little while. Why might this be so?" she asked, her voice chimed a little more then normal. She missed her old friend and put her hand on her stomach and looked at the ground and shivered. 'urgh' she moaned in her head.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:33 pm

:: Isabelle’s gaze turned to ushsi and as soon as she recognized her a smile slipped its way onto her face. An old friend, how nice to see that some people will never change and some will. Her eyes went green as she looked at her friend Ush. "I was Traveling, like usual. You know me i come and i go. I'm like the tickle of the wind across your face. I'm there long enough to pleas you but will only stay for a little while." She felt her phone buzz underneath her bra and quickly swung her hand up and answered it. She turned away from everyone with one hand on her phone and the other plugging her other ear.::
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:58 pm

Ushsi stared at Bells and looked at the others and moved to her side as she listened to Isabelle's thoughts, hearing her converstation with ease. She waited and looked at the ground, feeling like she would pass out, blank and cold. Her fingertips froze with covered ice and her nose twitched.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:28 pm

::Isabelle's free hand swung out and pointed at ushsi, her hand lifted and she shook her finger. Her phone conversation was with someone that ushsi didn't need to know about and Isabelle wasn't going to let her know about them either. Still feeling Ushsi's power she shot a glare at her, her now pure black eyes stared at her friend. She pulled the phone away from her mouth and spoke in a clear, harsh voice. "This does not consern you Ush. Just leave it be." Turning back to the phone she spoke to the person again and hung up.::
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Ushsi Shadow Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:34 pm

Ushsi snarled a little, now worried somewhat. "Fine." she then turned and looked up at the sky, removing her mind from hers. She kept a look on the now falling sun. She growled under her breathe as a sticky breeze passed them all. Ice formed on her fingertips and she sighed. Looking still at the falling sun.
Ushsi Shadow
Ushsi Shadow
Leader Of Cursed
Leader Of Cursed

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:50 am

::Isabelle looked at her friend and gave her a reassuring look. She hadn't wanted her to listen for it was none of her business and that was all. Her right hand put the cell phone back into it's holder in her bra and she took the steps back over by Ushsi. With all that she had said so far Ushsi seemed the one brave enough to speak back to her. For this she lifted her black hood back up and hid her face once more. She looked at the ground and put her hands back into her pockets as she took the first step backward to leave from once she came.::
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracule Vanra Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:46 am

Dracule stepped infront of her with a serious face. "Kid, I don't think you have any idea who you are talking to." He didn't like to be compared to the guys that faked their strength and used those of others. He unsheated his sword and placed it into the ground next to him. "This sword represents my honor, and so does my rank. So please pick your next words wisely. Cause my honor is worth more then my life."
Dracule Vanra
Dracule Vanra
Gifted Human
Gifted Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabelle BlackRose Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:32 pm

:: From underneath her hood a smile was on her face where no one could see it. She hadn't smiled in so long thinking that her happiness would offend her brother's spirit. "Well sir I have no idea who you're talking to. Oh and the term kid is only used for those who do not have the capability of speaking for their self or make decisions for ones self." her voice was for the first time calm and relaxed. She kept asking herself the questions of how is this mere male making me feel this way? She hated men. All men. To her men were dogs, pets to the side that should only be brought out during mating purposes. Seeing his sword she bit her bottom lip taking in each detail. He had a sexy sword, such prim detail and it looked light weight for its size. Oh how she wanted to hold it but then she remembered that he brought it out as a threat. In the blink of an eye she reached back and took her sword out of its holder which lay across her back. She took her hoody off and let her blonde hair down so it flowed in the slight breeze. Her eyes weren't red, or black but they were a dark blue with an outline of purple. She grasped her sword with both hands as she held it in front of her form. "Boy, you don’t know who you're dealing with here. Threats don’t ever scare me, move me, or even faze me. Don’t be going around displaying your rank like it's a prize. Yes you did earn it, but you must also learn to keep it. With one mistake your honor could die in two seconds flat, like mine did when my brother died. I earned it back and I won’t take or hears crap like what you dish out from anyone. If I have to fight I will but fighting solves nothing." ::
Isabelle BlackRose
Isabelle BlackRose
Were-Wolf
Were-Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Savanna Tiger-Heart Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Savanna slowly walked over to the group of chatting beings, one tentative step at a time. Once she reached the feet of Ushsi, she slowly lowered herself down onto her stomach. She gazed up, watching the expressions of the beings as they spoke.
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Savanna Tiger-Heart
Were-Tiger
Were-Tiger

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3